Hanwha General Insurance to increase its stake in Carrot SK Telecom decides not to participate in Carrot's rights offering
이 기사는 2021년 06월 25일 08:10 더벨 유료페이지에 표출된 기사입니다.Hanwha General Insurance will increase its stake in its digital non-life insurer Carrot by 5%.
SK Telecom has decided not to join Carrot’s rights offering slated for Friday, industry sources said Wednesday. Forfeited shares will be acquired by Hanwha General Insurance, the largest shareholder of Carrot.
Carrot decided to carry out a 100 billion won ($88 million) rights offering last month to secure working capital. Existing shareholders will acquire shares worth 90 billion won, with T Map Mobility, a subsidiary of SK Telecom, supposed to buy shares worth 10 billion won.
Hanwha General Insurance initially planned to acquire shares worth 46.4 billion won in the rights offering, but SK Telecom’s absence has made the insurance company’s investment to 61.6 billion won. After the rights offering, Hanwha General Insurance’s stake in Carrot will increase from 51.6% to 56.6%.
STIC Investments with a 15% stake in the digital non-life insurer, Altos Ventures with 9.9%, and Hyundai Motor with 3.5% will participate in the rights offering in proportion to their shareholdings.
SK Telecom, which is currently the second largest shareholder of Carrot, will own a 10% stake in the online non-life insurer after the rights offering.
SK Telecom plans to hand its 10% stake in Carrot over to T Map Mobility in the future. Earlier this year, the boards of directors of the two companies approved T Map Mobility to purchase a 20% stake in Carrot from its parent company for 20 billion won. (Reporting by Eun-sol Lee)
최신뉴스 in 전체기사
- 초록뱀미디어, '굿웨이위드어스 희망기금' 50억 기부
- 아이오케이, 태국 유통사와 '코로나19 진단키트' 공급 계약
- 광림, 태국에 코로나19 진단키트 공급 계약 체결
- 에이피알, 직원 늘리니 매출폭등…대규모 채용 '기대'
- [저축은행 코로나19 명암]JT저축은행, 성장에 가려진 '건전성·자본비율'
- 스튜어드십코드는 '이미지'가 아니다
- [운용사-신기술조합 CoGP 시대]'반토막' 운용보수 불구 소싱 네트워크 유지 '절실'
- 드림텍, 바이오센서 해외진출 박차…의료기기 매출 기대감↑
- 브레인즈컴퍼니, 강선근 대표만 구주매출
- 모트렉스, 100억 'ESG채권' 발행 "중견기업 최초"
Translated by Kim So-in 의 다른 기사 보기
- SsangYong Motor to receive LOIs this week
- TPG likely to generate high returns from investments in Kakao affiliates
- KakaoBank IPO's employee portion subscribed 97%
- Korea Midland Power to sell $300 mil bond next month
- H&Q Korea speeds up overhaul of portfolio companies
- Foreign investors reduce stake in Coway
- DoubleU Games gears up for M&As
- CJ CheilJedang acquires ChunLab
- Glenwood PE's first blind-pool fund fully invested
- IMM PE speeds up investment through fourth blind-pool fund
더벨 서비스 문의
02-724-4102유료 서비스 안내