Lotte Corp postpones bond issuance The company makes the decision after being picked as preferred bidder for Ministop Korea
이 기사는 2022년 01월 25일 08:11 더벨 유료페이지에 표출된 기사입니다.Lotte Corp, the holding company of South Korean retail giant Lotte Group, has postponed its plan to issue a bond after being named as a preferred bidder for Ministop Korea.
Lotte Corp has cancelled its plan to launch a bookbuilding process initially scheduled for January 21, according to industry sources. The company has made the decision to notify potential investors about the fact that it has been selected as the preferred bidder to acquire Ministop Korea.
The registration statement that Lotte Corp issued on January 18 didn’t include information on its possible acquisition of Ministop Korea. The race for the convenience store chain included Lotte Corp, which participated in the final round of bidding in December 2021, Shinsegae’s convenience store chain Emart24, and a consortium consisting of Nepstone Holdings.
Lotte Corp offered 300 billion won for Ministop Korea, outbidding the two rivals which offered some 200 billion won.
“We have decided to postpone the bond offering to a later date in consideration of various circumstances such as investor protection,” said the company. “We will cancel the remaining schedule with the consent of the lead bookrunner.”
Lotte Corp planned to raise up to 500 billion won in its bond issuance. With the cancellation, the company will have to come up with a new timeline for its bond issuance and resubmit its registration statement.
The company is expected to resume the process before its debt reaches maturity in April, depending on response from investors. (Reporting by Chan-mi Oh)
최신뉴스 in 전체기사
- 코스모화학, 분기 최대 실적 달성 "시장 상황 긍정적"
- 더블유에스지, 400억 펀딩 추진…녹십자·종근당 관심
- "이제는 ESG로 세상을 구할 때"
- 오리엔트정공, 1분기 순익 30억 '흑자 경영 지속'
- 마이더스AI, 흑자 전환 힘입어 '관리종목' 탈피
- [조선업 충당금 점검]현대중공업, 작업중지에 충당금까지...실적 '이중고'
- 신한벤처, '신설' 글로벌본부 수장 영입 해외 투자 확대
- 신생 빌랑스인베, 농식품펀드 GP 선정 비결 '맨파워'
- 대동, 20년 만에 기관투자가 포트폴리오에 담겼다
- 로보티즈, 자율주행로봇 사업 본격화 '1분기 매출 62억'
Translated by Kim So-in 의 다른 기사 보기
- GS Retail expands pet business footprint
- Kakao accelerates efforts to develop integrated digital healthcare platform
- Korelya Capital looking to expand in Korea
- Oasis completes 50-for-1 stock split before planned IPO
- FSS imposes sanctions on DGB Financial Group
- Hyosung plans to build nylon film plant in China
- Model Solution to sell new shares only in planned IPO
- SK shieldus' IPO hit by supply-demand imbalance
- Eyes on Krafton's earn-out payments to Unknown Worlds
- IBK's overseas business set to turn profitable this year
더벨 서비스 문의
02-724-4102유료 서비스 안내